How to Apply
- Read Focus and Grant Guidelines.
- Submit the Step 1 part of the Central Texas Education Funders (CTEF) Common Grant Application and Additional Questions Form electronically by clicking on the links below. We evaluate proposals on a continuous basis throughout the year. The Foundation is currently accepting one application per year, per organization.
- Your Step 1 application will be acknowledged upon receipt and you will receive some form of feedback within 14 days indicating status and next steps, if any.
- If invited to complete a full grant application by the Foundation, please do so by completing Step 2 of the Common Grant Application also found on the link below. We may request a site visit and/or phone calls to better understand your application.
- Following receipt of your full grant application, you will receive notification within 5-8 weeks.
Common Grant Application: Step 1 & Step 2
The Common Grant Application and instructions can be downloaded directly from the Central Texas Education Funders (CTEF) website at www.centraltexasedfunders.org/common-grant-application
Please don’t send us a collection of books, videotapes, brochures, newsletters, etc. Only send us what is requested. We will ask you for more information if we need it.
Additional Information Required
When submitting a Step 1 Application to the Webber Family Foundation, please also submit the Letter of Inquiry – Additional Questions form.
All completed forms and attachments may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org